The Sunset Cremation Plan is offered to
you and your family for $1,875.00
(No other Charges)
For additional service options, including : private viewing prior to cremation or public services before or after cremation, please go to the Mackey Funeral Home website and visit "Cremation Services."
at anytime for personal and confidential planning assistance, 0r email us at:
The Sunset Cremation Plan :
Cremation is appealing to many people for various reasons. Direct Cremation is an option for those that want a simple (without service), dignified and affordable means of final disposition. We have heard from many families who have questions regarding the cost associated with Direct Cremation.
In order to accommodate these request, we have implemented The Sunset Plan:
Included in this plan:
- After initial transfer of decedent by a Licensed Director, from a medical facility or residence to our facility, a 48 hour holding period will take place as required by Mass State Law.
- The cremation fee and medical examiner fee is included. We will meet with you at your home or here at the funeral home to secure information for the legal permits that have to be filed, an alternative container (a casket is not needed for direct-cremation) is provided as required by the crematory.
- If you choose to, we can put a personalized obituary on our website with photo, background and memorial donation information.
- After proper notification, usually a day after cremation, cremains will be returned to you by our staff in a minimum container provided by the crematory.
- We offer quality, personalized service to meet your needs and take pride in offering around-the-clock professional service to all communities on the North Shore.
- We are family owned and operated.
Payment for this option will be due at the arrangement conference prior to cremation. A minimum mileage charge may occur if death occurs beyond 25 miles of our facility.